Fools is pleased to
the third annual 360 -
360 minutes of
PLUS an exciting live auction!
master chef will be preparing fresh plates
of food for a small cost. Order your tickets online
in advance and receive one free meal ticket!
(There'll also be snacks, drinks and a free
buffet... but trust us, you're going to
WANT the fresh food... mmmmmmm!)
November 19th, 2005
6:00 PM to 2:00 (?) AM
door - come and go as you please!
theater doors will be closed during "Billy the Mime,"
During the rest of the evening, you may enter and leave
the performance space as often as you like!
BIRD SPECIAL! Buy your tickets online by Midnight,
November 18, and receive five free raffle tickets for some
awesome stuff, AND one meal ticket, good for one
fresh-cooked meal by the 360 Master Chef!
to the Theater
Auction Items & Times Subject to Change)
OPEN; MEET & GREET
Evening With BILLY THE MIME
PERFORMANCES! (3-7 minutes in length)
Hosted by Shirley Anderson & your auctioneer, Mr. Fuller
every hour on the hour; see below
· The Vaudevillian Sketch Comedy of Ten
· "Folk You" - a song by Brenda Varda
· Jenifer Hamel and her Amazing BOOKINI (from Ten
· "Benefits of Sweat" - a short play by Jenelle Riley
· The Queen & King of Burgundia (an excerpt from Ivona,
Princess of Burgundia)
· "All Hitler, All the Time" - a song by Rick Levinson
· "Green Phoenix" - beware dream baggage...
· Excerpt from the upcoming A
Dr. Jeuss Christmas
· More comedy from Ten
· The bitterly funny songs of Bayne
· "Back to School" (from Triple
· "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" - in just five minutes
(from Ten Tops and Hollywood
· A song from Tenaya Cleveland
· "Trying Too Hard" by Anthony Backman
· "I'm Drunk" by Padraic Duffy (from Fast
· Comic juggler Michael
· "The Nellie and Mollie Lady Pirate Comedy Revue" (from Triple
· Indra Yoga present their fire spinning dance (from F.L.E.A.
along with COREY-OKE!
Sing your favorite hits of the 80s along with a LIVE
karaoke band, fronted by the Coreys of the 80s!
More Info & Song List!
Acts and Show Schedule are subject to change without Advance notice.
We will do our best to update the schedule, but because of the nature of
the beast, the producers and Sacred Fools Theater are not able to
AUCTIONS each hour on the hour!
Item Details & Schedule!
PENN & TELLER
-Signed pair of Penn boots ruined in the waters of The
-Signed Teller tie used in the P&T show at The Rio.
-Two vouchers for two tix each to the P&T show in
Aristocrats posters signed by Penn & Paul Provenza
· Round Trip tickets for 2 on Jet Blue - any direct flight from Burbank
(New York, Boston, San Juan, and more...)
Hardback copy of The Martian Chronicles signed by Ray Bradbury
· Baseball signed by Derek Jeter
· 4 tickets to the Dodgers
10 dozen Christmas cookies (delivered fresh!)
AND LOTS, LOTS, LOTS MORE!
auction items are subject to change)
- Raffles throughout the night for DVDs, movie posters and more!
OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
(Big Quiche Creative)
by Beverly Hynds
The Actor’s Network
Center Theatre Group
Freshly Baked – Eric Weston
Dr. Robert Loudermilk
Penn & Teller
to help sponsor 360?
Thanks: Penn & Teller, Steven Banks, George Clooney, Tenacious D, the cast of Veronica Mars, Ron Livingston, Paul Provenza, Staind, Tom Kiesche, Julie Mullen, Dean Cameron, Tenaya Cleveland, Kathi Copeland, Amir Talai, Lisa Anne Nicolai, Jenelle Riley, Bruno Oliver, Fran Montano, Charlie Parrish, the Sacred Fools Board of Directors & Dan Etheridge
"360" concept originally created for
Sacred Fools by Tom Kiesche