* Discounts and Promotions will not be taken at the door (no exceptions).
Celebrate Intimate Theatre at the Season Launch Jamboree! This first-of-its-kind benefit unites three of the most active and dynamic small theatre companies in Los Angeles: Sacred Fools, Theatre of NOTE, and the Bootleg Theater. There will be Music, there will be Food, there will be Games, and THERE WILL BE ENTERTAINMENT!
Coming? Sign our Facebook invite and share it with your friends!
Canít come? Consider buying a ticket anyway to help us reach our Summer Campaign goal!
This fundraising event will offer a mix of complimentary food and entertainment with plenty to enjoy, as well as some featured games and treats for additional small donations.
Come party with us!
* Carnival food for purchase (sausages, chicken sammies, pizza and veggie
* Bake sale (cakes, pies, cookies)
* Free pass-around appetizers 'n' ice-cream
* Two full bars!!!
* Sentence your friends to the deepest recesses of Siberia in our Gulag
* Spin the Wheel of Sheep! If you're lucky you could win prizes. Or you could end up cleaning up sheep turds. This is the best of all possible wheels!
* Enjoy the musical styling of Alphonso Bloch!
* Paint your Unicorn! (This is not a euphemism)
* Have your future told with our tea leaf readers!
* Balloons, Balloons, BALLOONS!!!
* And more!
ONE lucky winner will win over 30 pairs of tickets from theaters all across the L.A. area! It only takes a buck to play... but the more you play, the better chance you have to win!
Theaters you'll be enjoying if you win include the Mark Taper Forum, The Kirk Douglas Theatre, Pasadena Playhouse, Geffen Playhouse, iO West, The Groundlings, The Wallis, The 2015 Ovation Awards at the Ahmanson Theatre, Boston Court, Theater Unleashed, The Blank, L.A. New Court Theatre, A Noise Within, Echo Theater Company, Circle X, Kingsmen Shakespeare Company, The Porters of Hellsgate, Little Fish, Loft Ensemble, Whitefire Theatre, Broads' Word Theatre, Antaeus, Sacred Fools, Theatre of NOTE, The Bootleg, AND MORE!
Scott Golden & Annette Fasone - Producers for Sacred Fools
Wendi West - Producer for Theatre of NOTE
Jessica Hanna - Producer for Bootleg
Peter Fluet - Associate Producer: Fundraising
Brendan Broms - Associate Producer: Music & Entertainment
Jeremy Aldridge - Associate Producer: Food
Marianne Davis - Associate Producer: Activities
Michael Lanahan - Associate Producer: Staffing